The Old Baldy Foundation is a public not-for-profit 501-c3 organization dedicated to the educational outreach and preservation of the Old Baldy Lighthouse.
Whitney Otawka is the award-winning chef of Greyfield, a celebrated Carnegie-built inn located on Cumberland Island, Georgia—a magical and remote barrier island that has been left undeveloped as a National Seashore. Cumberland Island and the exceptional local ingredients to be found there are Otawka’s muse, inspiring her to celebrate the beloved food found along the Southeast coast. Offering a modern perspective on southern flavors with a strong emphasis on vegetables and fresh ingredients, the book contains 125 approachable and flavorful recipes, such as summer tomatoes topped with crispy okra, flakey buttermilk biscuits with ginger-spiked jam, and sweet Atlantic shrimp poached with beer, citrus, and bay leaves. This beautifully photographed book also shows us how to enjoy iconic southern meals, everything from an oyster roast, to a fish fry, to a Low Country boil. The Saltwater Table transports readers to the mysterious, lush Cumberland Island, allowing us to recreate a taste of this vibrant world in our own kitchens.
Author: Whitney Otawka
You did a GREAT job getting the book I ordered off so quickly. Thank you! - Cheryl
This mug is fantastic! The graphics are beautiful, and the mug itself is sturdy too. It’s gone through the washer a handful of times and it still holds up just as well and looks just as sharp as the day it arrived. Love it! - Hannah
Old Baldy Lighthouse invites you to explore and share in our rich cultural history. Because everyone's experience is unique, we strive to offer one-of-a-kind keepsakes to commemorate your trip to Old Baldy. Whether you shop with us in person or online; 100% of the proceeds from your purchase go directly to supporting the continued education and preservation of Old Baldy Lighthouse.
Old Baldy Lighthouse
101 Lighthouse Wynd, Bald Head Island, NC 28461
Monday thru Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If you need to make a return or exchange:
• Please call Old Baldy Lighthouse within 30 days after the ship date (1-910-457-7481). Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging in unused condition.
• Old Baldy Gift Shop does not pay for return shipping costs unless an item is damaged or we made an error in processing your order. Use any shipping method you choose. We recommend insuring your shipment for the full value.
• Old Baldy Gift Shop is not responsible for returned items that are poorly packaged/shipped and will not issue a refund on any item that is damaged during the return process.
Exceptions to our return policy: All clearance sale items are final and cannot be returned/exchanged unless damaged upon receipt.
Missing items: If you are missing items from your order, you must notify Old Baldy Gift Shop immediately.
Damaged shipments: In the event of damage, the receiver is responsible to notify Old Baldy Gift Shop of any loss or damage within 30 days after the ship date.
• Old Baldy Gift Shop cannot accept C.O.D.
• Old Baldy Gift Shop is not responsible for returns that we do not receive.
• Returns will not be processed until the product is received at our shop.
Send your return package to this address:
101 Lighthouse Wynd
Bald Head Island, NC 28461
* Include the following information with your return: A copy of your original invoice.